There is garlic mustard growing on the hillside behind my apartment building. So after I walk home tonight, I'll go collect enough to give me "3 cups Garlic Mustard leaves, washed, patted dry, and packed in a measuring cup." I would collect it from Sligo Creek Park, except that I understand that one needs permission to do remove plants from the Park and I'd lose a fair bit of my sense of virtue if I get busted for poaching during the harvest.
And, just to save you that one one more click, here's the recipe I'll be using:
- 3 cups Garlic Mustard leaves, washed, patted dry, and packed in a measuring cup
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled & chopped
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano Cheese (or more Parmesan)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
* Okay, that's really for David. He loves proper scientific names.
** Oh. You'd like them, too? Is this what you're looking for? I thought it might be ...
*** Ancient Harvest quinoa pasta, natch! It's my favorite gluten-free pasta.