26 January 2006

A poem and a new website!

Okay, new to me.

I found The Media Drome via a link from a fellow G&S Geek (Hi, Steve!) because he posted a link to this poem by (yay!!) P.G. Wodehouse.

As someone who has seen way too many of her own typos get into print - and usually as result of her own alleged proofreading - Mr. Wodehouse's verse bring a tear of recognition to the eye.

Poems! and more Poems! And recipes and stuff.

So if you'll pardon me, I'm going to spend a bit of time mousing around.

1 comment:

npetrikov said...

There can be little doubt that PGW is up there with the best of 'em when it comes to light verse. And by "light verse," I refer, of course, to the noblest creations of the human mind, which is what many of us are equipped with.

Did you notice that "Good Gnus" is posted there, too? Yummy!