18 April 2007

The best bus ever!


If I lived in Lee County in Alabama, I would take this bus all the time. And right now I am considering changing my "About" text to read:

Take advantage of the Lee County Transit Agency’s (LETA) convenient bus schedule and routes. [...] It’s an easy, inexpensive and convenient way to travel. LETA is for anyone who needs transportation, wants to protect the environment, or wants to save money on gasoline costs. Whether you are traveling to work, to school, or to shopping areas across town, LETA will get you where you want to go!

Maybe this is what they meant in all those pop songs when they sang "you take me there," or "I'll take you there."

(Thanks to David.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that they tried to paint is up as some sort fo faux trolley and didn't even bother to match the windoframe locations. And somehow, when I see that photo I don't think "trolley" so much as "Pakistani Jitney" http://www.flickr.com/photos/raul/33972/ --Simon