17 March 2005

As every week should be

"Yeah, this week it's pretty much all about Leta" - the title over Heather's picture-of-the-day of her daughter, another Leta.

And from my close personal friend John's website:

Well, getting the updates up to every three or so weeks. Blindy speed! I would like to say HI to Leta the only woman who reads this website. When I say the
only woman, I really mean the only living person who reads this website. SO HI LETA!!!!!! I am building a theater set for Leta specifically designed to make her the BEST part of the play.

I love that man. I really do.

And I love that John remembered and took to heart my request to the lighting designer (Don) and his genius helper (Ayun) that the lighting for The Man Who Came to Dinner make me look young and beautiful and make the lovely and talented (and very fun and sweet) Laura look old and haggard. I'm pleased to report that many people told me how pretty I looked under those lights, although I'm sure they were far too tactful to tell Laura that she seemed rather tired.

Yea verily, it's a good week in the Leta Centered Universe.

1 comment:

Casey Jones said...

And yet, I believe MYSELF to be the center of the universe. Yea, verily, our two worlds must be adjointly parallel to pull off such a feat. Or else it's a binary universe with two genuine centers.