15 August 2007

Where is she now?

At home with her family, it seems.

So, you were probably wondering the other day "whatever became of Quinn Cummings?" Me, too! Well, okay, not really.* No, I just chanced to learn that she shares David's birthday and then I learned that she writes a blog, so I wandered over to check it out.

I'm glad that I did. Hosted right here on Blogger, The QC Report is smart and funny and I've been reading it big, greedy gulps since I found it.
This day had become something like performance art, and like every performance art piece I have ever seen, I had no idea what in the hell I was looking at, or why they were doing a single thing they were doing. The only thing I could hope to do was admire the elements. The Fates had decided to toy with me today, and all I could do was marvel at their prop choices[.] (From her post "More Locusts," 14 Dec 06)
Add to favorites - check.

* I liked her and all, don't get me wrong, but as far as former child actors go, I mostly just wish them well, and hope that they are clean, sober, and not incarcerated. **

**Well, except for Afred Lutter probably. I spend a lot of time wondering why that particular version of Linus-come-to-life hasn't called me. Or written.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Thanks for the tip. I read her blog. I must say, I haven't laughed that hard all week! -Vig