24 June 2005

Added to my wish list

Two intelligent, lovely, accomplished women of my acquaintance have recently become published authors.

Liza's book Privacy in the 21st Century: Issues for Public, School, and Academic Libraries goes on sale at the ALA conference starting this weekend, but it can be admired on Amazon.com now.
Kim's book The Violent Universe : Joyrides through the X-ray Cosmos is currently available at Amazon as well.

Liza is a lawyer and Kim is an astronomer and rocket scientist. So, naturally, I know them both through theater. Kim and I did Lend Me a Tenor together a few years ago, and I directed Liza's wife, Jill, last summer in 21 Pairs of Sneakers.

Yet another great thing about my hobby: it brings me into contact with some very interesting people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Leta!