15 June 2005

With oakleaf clusters apparently

I took an internet quiz which turns out to be a more accurate reflection of my personality than any astrology chart I've ever seen. This would have been so useful during my college days..

However, I am not short. Getting skinny again, but not short. Frivolous, I'll cop to, but not short.

I Am A: True Neutral GnomeRanger Bard

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm a Lawful Good Half Elf Bard Ranger. (If I were a tv show character, I'd be a little Irish cop who sings a lot in bars and hugs trees.) :)

Yeah, it fits. Have I shown you my pointy ears? ;)

Casey Jones said...

Neutral Good Elf Mage Bard. Bam.

Maureen said...

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger. Bard 8, Ranger 7 - a close one. Chaotic Good 7, Lawful Good 6; another close one. That's a Libra for you - always sitting on the fence. :D

Bard, yes, but I don't get that "little use for ... forces of order" - I'm always railing at other drivers that it's not their turn yet, or making sarcastic comments when they run red lights.

If I take that test when I'm in a different mood, wonder if I'd get a different result? For example, on days when my work computer is more than usually recalcitrant, I'd be much more inclined to go for the "maim and kill!" answers.

Anonymous said...

Neutral Good Half-Orc Fighter Ranger
Follower Of Lathander


It figures I would be half Orc. lol

Ormond

Anonymous said...

How did this happen? Apparently I'm a lawful good elven bard ranger. Funny since I'm some kind of chaotic half-breed in this dimension....