09 June 2005

The quotable Paul Phillips

If this sounds like madness to you then keep thinking about it until it doesn't. May 25th Live Journal entry.

Jeff said I should get some chips made that say "nice call, asshole" to go with my "I put a bad beat" chips. Good idea. May 24th Live Journal entry.

I sent you email. Where is my reply?
I am almost completely retired from email. I route my email into a folder that I open every two weeks. On email day I answer what I can and file the rest. I will read your email but I am unlikely to give you a personal reply.
From the PaulP FAQ. I know someone who should have this tattooed somewhere noticeable.

I would like to talk about poker or obtain poker feedback.
Best of luck. Play tighter and more aggressively.
Also from the FAQ. I've decided to apply that advice to life in general and probably theater in particular.

2 comments:

Brett said...

I've decided to apply that advice to life in general and probably theater in particular.

Just call her Minnesota Flibbertigibbet.

David Gorsline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.