09 November 2004

Blog Rolls

My blog roll is very short because, well, I'm too lazy and shif'less to add to it. But Paul recently added Michael Bérubé's link (http://www.michaelberube.com/) to his blog which I dutifully checked out. And I'll be going back there again and again. I tend to skim the political stuff - I'm way too burnt out after this last, horrible cycle - but I like way he writes and I was fascinated by the post on October 31st called "Sunday Morning." It's especially fascinating after seeing Craig Wright's Grace on Sunday afternoon. A character in Grace has decided to start a chain of gospel oriented hotels, saying at one point, "Where would Jesus stay"? (Well, not at Crossroads Inn, that's for sure, but that's not the point.)

Okay, more on this later because I have to sit on traffic on my way to rehearsal. But the synchronicity goes on.

No comments: