06 June 2005

The Casey Rule

Named in honor of Casey, who help create it, but it applies to everyone. If I tell you about a show, suggest you audition, give you either the audition dates or the script or both, you get cast and do the fabulous job that I knew you'd do, and then you win an award for your performance --- I get thanked first. You may thank others, but I got the first nod. And probably the most gratitude. Because I earned it.

Right now I'm about 3 for 5 on the "you should audition for this" area. No awards have been given for those roles yet, but it's only June.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

So, Leta, got anything in mind that I should audition for? ;) Preferably something that involves singing and choreography (spiffy costumes a bonus)?

Casey Jones said...

I get my own rule. Sweet.