14 November 2005

Surfacing

Two tech weeks, back to back. A cat with medical problems. Lots of work at work. Let's just say that it hasn't been a very quiet time in my own personal Lake Woebegone. Phone calls have gone unreturned, ditto a fair bit of e-mail. Scheduled activities have been pushed around and rescheduled. My home grows ever filthier.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. "The Emperor's New Clothes" opened on the 5th, so I stopped driving to Herndon for those rehearsals. And "The Cocktail Hour" opened on the 11th, This coming week is still action-packed, but I think I'll actually be home on Wednesday to watch "Law and Order." David and I get to go to a movie tonight.

And there was great rejoicing.


PS - And I still can't sleep.

1 comment:

Casey Jones said...

I'm sorry you haven't been sleeping well, Leta. I keep a medicinal brick for such an affliction myself, do let me know if you want to borrow it (or just want someone to talk to at ridiculous hours of non-sleepery). Yeah. That's a word now.