25 January 2005

Academy Award nominations

David and I see a fair number of movies. The announcement of the Academy Awards nominations was made this morning and for the first time that I can remember, I've seen most of the nominees. And David filled in most of the ones I missed.

We saw: The Aviator, Closer, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Incredibles, Ray, Sideways, Super Size Me.

He saw: Being Julia, Collateral, Hotel Rwanda, The Passion of the Christ, Maria Full of Grace.

I saw: Finding Neverland, Kinsey.

We missed (or skipped): House of Flying Daggers, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, Million Dollar Baby, The Phantom of the Opera, Shark Tale, Shrek 2, Troy, Vera Drake (I still want to see it), A Very Long Engagement.

1 comment:

Leta said...

That's one of the ones I'm thinking of seeing!